Windsor Florist Return and Refund Policy
Windsor Florist aims to provide the best customer service available. Windsor Florist understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
- If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has happened as each and every case can be different. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs.
- If it is determined that Windsor Florist did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide the customer, either with a refund or redelivery.
- If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Windsor Florist to discuss further options. In almost every case, Windsor Florist will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Windsor Florist must be contacted within 48 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable and proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to water and take care of the arrangements. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Windsor Florist within 1 day of the original delivery date.
- Windsor Florist reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Windsor Florist receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to, or phone the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
- Should any customer place an order through Windsor Florist and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
- "Substitutions Allowed" – Windsor Florist will always attempt to fulfil an order as closely as possible. However if the container, flowers or other items that comprise the order are unavailable, the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order.
- Windsor Florist is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Windsor Florist will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
- When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing Windsor Florist to use flowers they have available to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured on this website or in other promotional material, though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used.